Fee Payment & Refund Policy
- Fee should be paid at the time of admission only as mentioned on our website.
- Fee can be paid through online payment mode or demand draft.
- The Fee Refund facility is valid within the first five days for long all batchesfrom the date of commencement of batch. The fee will be refunded after deducting the admission fee (as mentioned on the fee receipt (Registration fee = INR. 5000/-). Refund fee amount will be paid through account payee cheque only, in the favor of the student.
- Refund requests made verbally, over telephone, e-mail or fax will not be valid or accepted.
- Student has to submit the refund application in person to the coordinator in the admission office. Only the student or parents can submit Fee Refund application. Please note that, we do not accept the applications from any other person/relative/friend.
- The policy of fee refund is strictly according to the above mentioned terms and is not negotiable under any circumstances. Any refund application received without proper documents like ID-card (if issued), fee receipt, medical prescription etc. after the expiry of the applicable period will not be processed or entertained.
- Admission fee is non-refundable under any circumstances.
- The Replacement of seat is not allowed after commencement of the course.